As a new marketing agency we are looking for a social media manager who can enhance our brands and build strong online communities through our social media platforms.
This role is for a 6 month, UK Government funded Kickstart placement, and will be for 25 hours per week on NMW. Kickstart placements are for people currently claiming Universal Credit. Other eligibility conditions apply.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
The candidate is required to work closely with the Marketing director to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve company marketing goals.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Clubhouse and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists director with events, PR and community management
- Works with the Marketing director to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Organises content and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
Person specification - We are looking for someone with:
- Technology skills
- Content writing skills
- Graphic design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy networking
- Willing to present own ideas
- Willingness to learn SEO and PPC
- Strong customer-service skills
- Detail-oriented & able to work alone and on own initiative
The preferable candidate will have a marketing or similar degree - but this is not an essential requirement for applying